Whole Free Range Bronze Turkey (FROZEN)
- Available Frozen year round. Delivered weekly on Thursdays or collection from the farm Monday to Friday 830am to 5pm.
- Calculated at Checkout
- Whole Stuffed
Delicious award-winning free range whole bronze turkey with plenty of juicy meat and a rich traditional flavour. Our turkeys truly are the cream of the coop, free range, hand plucked and game hung for two weeks.
We choose bronze breed turkeys for their award-winning flavour and texture, but this does mean that sometimes their feather stubs are visible. Our birds are dry plucked by hand, we don’t blast them with water, so you might find a few more feather stubs than on commercial turkeys, but this is normal. Please do not spend time pulling these out as most will burn off during cooking, and those that don’t are much easier to remove once the bird comes out of the oven.
Each bird comes boxed with giblets, recipe leaflet & handy pop-up timer.
Turkey: 100% free range turkey.
Stuffing Ingredients (allergens in bold): Cranberries, Turkey Legs, Onion, Butter, Sage, Nuts, Mushrooms, Breadcrumbs.
- Insert the pop-up cooking timer into the breast of the bird.
- Remove our traceability wing label and place your turkey in a roasting tin.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper then cover with foil.
- Cook at the starting temperature (220C / 200 Fan / 430F / Gas 7) for 30 minutes then reduce the oven to the roasting temperature (180C / 160 Fan / 375F / Gas 4) for the remainder of the cooking time.
- Remove the foil approximately 30 minutes before the end to allow the skin to brown.
- Remove the turkey from the oven once the Pop-Up Timer pops, or your meat thermometer reads 68 degrees,
- Cover the bird with foil & allow to rest for at least an hour.
Full Cooking Times (approx)
- 4kg: 2 hours
- 5kg: 2 hours 15 minutes
When you complete and check out your order you will be able to select one of the following delivery or collection options.
For Christmas Orders
Collect from Copas HQ at Kings Coppice Farm, Cookham. Drive through collection on 22nd December or at our Christmas Fayre on 23rd December (if we are good father Christmas might come!) Click & Collect from one of our express collection points Church Farm, Waltham St Lawerence Walled Garden, West Wycombe Peach Croft Farm, Abingdon Nationwide delivery by our nominated couriers on 22nd December. Your order will be packed in recyclable insulated packaging and will be dispatched on a pre 2pm next day service. The £20 delivery fee covers the delivery service, packaging, insulation, ice packs and fulfilment. FREE DELIVERY on all orders over £160.
Year Round & Non-Christmas Orders
Collect from the Farm, we are open around Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm Weekly nationwide delivery, arriving Thursday each week. Deliveries are sent out in recyclable insulated packaging with ice packs on a pre 2pm service weekly. The £20 delivery fee covers the delivery service, packaging, insulation, ice packs and fulfilment.
For information please click below
We Also Recommend
Dive into our expanded product line, featuring a variety of turkey and meat options that go beyond the usual. From succulent cuts to flavorful choices, we've got your meals covered with quality selections that satisfy every taste bud.
Christmas is coming so let’s make it the most memorable one yet. Our Copas elves have got you covered with an easy and stress free planner.Read More
I don't want our customers to be satisfied, I want them to be ecstatic!