This kit gives you 12 pork chipolata sausages & enough bacon to create delicious Pigs In Blankets. All you need to do is wrap & bake!
Minimum 400g of chipolata sausages (12 per pack), 350g streaky bacon.
- Heat oven to 190C/170C fan/gas 5.
- Delicately separate the bacon rashers in half length ways.
- Place the bacon on the board & starting with one end of the sausage, slowly wrap a piece of bacon around each of the chipolatas.
- Not essential but if you have available, line your baking tray with baking paper and pop the chipolatas on the tray
- Cook for 30-35 mins until golden, turning after 15-20mins.
- Steps 2 – 4 can be done the night before
- The Pigs can be cooked when your delicious turkey is resting so they’re hot when served.
Chipolatas Ingredients: British Pork (80%), Water, Bread Rusk (Wheat flour, Salt, Yeast, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Salt, Spices (Black Pepper, Nutmeg, Ginger, Pimento, Dextrose), Stabiliser: Triphosphate, Preservative: Sodium Metabisulphate (Sulphite), Natural Casing.