For those who want something a little smaller we have our bronze crowns, a whole turkey but with legs & dark meat removed.
Full of flavour and easy to carve, each crown arrives boxed with giblets, herbs, recipe leaflet & pop-up timer.
Our Organic Crowns come in 3 sizes:
- Small (2.5-3.49kg): Feeds 6-9 people
- Medium (3.5-4.49kg): Feeds 9-12 people.
- Large (4.5-5.49kg): Feeds 12-15 people.
Frozen turkeys available now.
What is a turkey crown?
Free Range or Free Range Organic? What's the difference?
Nutritional Information per 100g: Energy 443kJ/105cal, Fat 1.6g (of which Saturates 0.5g), Carbohydrate 0g (of which sugars 0g) , Protein 22.6g, Salt 0.18g
- Insert the pop-up cooking timer into the breast of the crown.
- Remove our traceability wing label and place your crown in a roasting tin.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper then cover with foil.
- Cook at the starting temperature (220ºC / 200ºFan / 430ºF / Gas Mark 7) for 30 minutes then reduce the oven to the roasting temperature (180ºC / 160ºFan / 350ºF / Gas Mark 4) for the remainder of the cooking time.
- Remove the foil approximately 30 minutes before the end to allow the skin to brown.
- Remove the crown from the oven once the Pop-Up Timer pops, or your meat thermometer reads 68 degrees,
- Cover with foil & allow to rest for at least an hour.
Full Cooking Times (approx)
- Small (2-2.99kg): 1 hour 10 minutes
- Medium (3-3..99kg): 1 hour 30 minutes
- Large (4-4.99kg): 2 hours
- Extra Large (5kg+): 2 hours 15 minutes +
Click here for more detailed Cooking Instructions