100% free range chicken.
Seasoning ingredients: Dehydrated vegetable; onion, garlic, salt, spice; turmeric, black pepper, oregano (May contain Celery, Egg, Gluten, Sulphites, Soya and Milk due to manufacturing methods).
The chicken products are frozen when at the farm and will start defrosting in transit. They will arrive in insulated packaging with ice packs.
How to roast:
- Remove the chicken from the fridge 30 minutes before cooking.
- Preheat the oven to 200C (180C Fan)
- Season the chicken and put in a preheated tray for 20 mins.
- Then reduce the temp down to 180C (160C Fan), and cook for a further 30 minutes per kg.
- Check that the juices run clear at the end of time using a skewer to the thickest part of the thigh.
- If the juices are not clear, cook for a further 10 minutes.
- When cooked remove and rest for at least 15 minutes.