ORDER NOW FOR CHRISTMAS 2020.
For those who want something a little smaller we have our bronze crowns, a whole turkey but with legs & dark meat removed.
Full of flavour and easy to carve, each crown arrives boxed with giblets, herbs, recipe leaflet & pop-up timer.
Available as Free Range or Organic Free Range. Our organic turkeys live on certified organic land and are fed only certified organic feed. The highest welfare bird that you can buy.
- Small (2-2.99kg): Feeds 6-9 people
- Medium (3-3.99kg): Feeds 9-12 people.
- Large (4-4.99kg): Feeds 12-15 people.
- Extra Large (5kg+): Feeds 15-18 people.
Nutritional Information per 100g: Energy 443kJ/105cal, Fat 1.6g (of which Saturates 0.5g), Carbohydrate 0g (of which sugars 0g) , Protein 22.6g, Salt 0.18g
- Insert the pop-up cooking timer into the breast of the crown.
- Remove our traceability wing label and place your crown in a roasting tin.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper then cover with foil.
- Cook at the starting temperature (220ºC / 200ºFan / 430ºF / Gas Mark 7) for 30 minutes then reduce the oven to the roasting temperature (180ºC / 160ºFan / 350ºF / Gas Mark 4) for the remainder of the cooking time.
- Remove the foil approximately 30 minutes before the end to allow the skin to brown.
- Remove the crown from the oven once the Pop-Up Timer pops, or your meat thermometer reads 68 degrees,
- Cover with foil & allow to rest for at least an hour.
Full Cooking Times (approx)
- Small (2-2.99kg): 1 hour 10 minutes
- Medium (3-3..99kg): 1 hour 30 minutes
- Large (4-4.99kg): 2 hours
- Extra Large (5kg+): 2 hours 15 minutes +