Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
1. The prize draw (the "Prize Draw") is open to people aged 18 and over who complete the entry form.
2. Employees or agencies of Copas Traditional Turkeys (CTT) or its group companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from CTT & our promotional partners containing offers and developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
5. To enter the Prize Draw you must complete the entry form. No purchase is necessary. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please e-mail us at email@example.com.
6. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
7. CTT accept no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
8. The closing date of the Prize Draw is shown on the prize draw post. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
9. Winner(s) will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will take place within 3 days of the closing date.
10. The winner(s) will be notified by email and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond within 14 days of being notified by CTT, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and CTT shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and CTT shall be entitled to select another winner.
11. The prize will be sent to the winner(s) by CTT by post or courier.
12. The name and country of the winner can be obtained after the closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Copas Traditional Turkeys, Kings Coppice Farm, Grubwood Lane, Cookham, Berkshire SL6 9UB.
13. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
14. CTT retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
15. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on CTT reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by CTT and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner's voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by CTT and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
17. CTT reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of CTT in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. CTT shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
19. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
20. Promoter: Copas Traditional Turkeys, Kings Coppice Farm, Grubwood Lane, Cookham, Berkshire SL6 9UB.